As an applicant to The Academy there are several steps you have to complete to be considered for admission. If you have already visited campus and had an interview you are one step closer to completing the process! If you haven't been to campus email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the calendar! Below you will find the checklist of things you need to get done before February 1st. Please be in touch if you have any questions!
- Application Fee
- Student Essay
- Parent Statement/Questionnaire
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Math Teacher Recommendation
- Principal/Counselor Recommendation
- Transcripts (Current and previous)
- Standardized Testing
Get your application started online here!
Looking forward to hearing from you or seeing you on campus again soon!
Cheshire Academy Admission Office